This is a small patch targeting some issues found with 188.8.131.52 upon release (mostly with dedicated server).
- Fixed – Hedge Maze had some hedges with too big colliders that made some areas difficult to walk through normally
- Fixed – Server would not always update Steam Servers with the proper current map name
- Fixed – Newly introduced a bug where player disconnects were not logged to chat.
- Fixed/Improved – The game should get into an invalid Round state less frequently, and will now try to detect if Rounds are in an invalid state. If this is detected, it will try to correct this automatically.
- Clearer network logging, removed some data that was pointless
- Server Administration Panel got some usability improvements, especially focused on Dedicated Server setup.